asian. american. 16. lds. lemons. limes. love. life. past. present. future. smiles. time. snippets. slides.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wallpaper

So far, my life has consisted of the same things.

School
Church
Some more schooling
Occasional interesting weekend
Church
and as always more school

Not exactly the most charming lifestyle i admit. And I guess now would be the perfect time for a change.
I don't exactly know what i'm trying to say, but I guess I'll spit it out anyway, I want to be different, I want to be someone else...is that so bad? In seminary we always mention our Heavenly Father's plan and how we're all unique and have roles to fill. We're led to believe that we are beautiful and imperfect at the same time, that we are divine but how can i be divine when i don't want to be me? I don't even know what i'm saying anymore, this doesn't make any sense. I guess what i'm saying is that my life i'm living isn't at all what i expected it to be. High school is supposed to be either horrible or amazing, but my experience is neither of the two, it's just school, is that normal? Am i a loser in which nothing happens to? Am i wallpaper?

No comments:

Post a Comment